InnovationM is a well-recognized web and mobile application development company based in India. From the past ten years, we have transformed many forward-thinking businesses by building end-to-end mobile apps, websites, software, and eCommerce websites. The highly-skilled and knowledgeable team of developers and software engineers at InnovationM has created outstanding software projects for SMBs and enterprise-level companies. We specialize in developing tailor-made mobile apps for Android, and iOS using the latest technologies like cloud technologies, blockchain solutions, and big data analytics. Our enterprise-grade apps and websites are feature-rich, innovative, easier to use and make operations more efficient, safe, and productive. Our industry veterans developers handle projects with the utmost care, exceeding the expectations of its clients. InnovationM provides specialized design & development services in the technology space - focusing on an end to end solution development (product development & custom application development) on mobile, web, middleware & server back-end.
51 to 250
$26 - $50
$5001 - $10000
- A mobile solution which lets patients with chronic disease interact more with their care provider (in between visits) by providing necessary information related to the symptoms, medications & quality of life frequently. - Developed using Sencha Touch 2 for the phone browser interface. - Developed and exposed mobile services off Windows-Azure cloud platform - An admin panel for the care provider to manage disease-specific questions in the solution - The same solution can be customized to manage multiple chronic diseases. - Appeal visual graphs and charts to provide a meaningful insight into a patientâ€™s health info.
- The eTolling solution is built to manage the entire process of toll booths management on national highways. It includes web applications to manage modules such as inventory, RFID card issuance, interfaces for issuer & acquirer banks etc. - Very complex solution which manages end to end process of transaction management for an RFID based eToll solution. - Software solutions built for Issuer Banks (which issues RFID tags) and the Acquirer Banks (which owns a toll plaza). - System integration with various third-party systems, end point systems and numerous toll plazas.
- An iOS App designed & built to setup beacons in an indoor location for indoor location determination & navigation. - The application scans a beacon and sets it up at a location on a map corresponding to a physical location which is sent to server using a REST API Call. - The App also uses an iOS SDK which is used to determine the user location based on the location of existing beacons. - The userâ€™s current location and the location of existing beacons is used to determine routes to a Point of Interest (POI) in an indoor location (for ex, an airport terminal)
- A mobile & server solution to set-up and manage Smart Plugs in home and office settings. The Smart Plugs are Wi-Fi enabled and are controlled using mobile app along with an ability to view power usage info. - The solution involves set-up of a Wi-Fi enabled Smart Plug in a physical location. - The solution provides for Unit / Room / Appliance Management to create the structure for the Home or Office. - The mobile app controls the Smart Plug and provides usage info of the appliance (ex, Water Heater) to which the Smart Plug is attached to. - Historical usage data is collected and made available using tabular & graphical forms, along with cost savings.
- NGage is a web & mobile (Web, Android and iOS) based solution for delivery teams to connect with clientâ€™s teams to provide project & account updates and to provide a digital connect. - The web interface is highly dynamic which supports various configurations that are applied on mobile apps in real time. - A chat module for clients to interface with delivery folks and to various technology & domain experts. - A complete web admin interface for user management, account management, project management and to manage various permissions and accesses.
- An end to end solution to enable the process of collecting meter reading from Smart Meters on the field and complete data management on the Middleware and the Web. - A field-force solution involving an Android App for data collection from Smart Meters. The data is collected manually as well through an automated process (Optical Port Reader) following the standards and command protocol of the Smart Meter manufacturer. - Middleware development to manage customer & meter readings among various other data appoints in the solution (ex, team hierarchy) - A web interface to manage the complete data flowing through the system.
- An Android solution which lets Emergency Response Teams (in State of Massachusetts (govt.) in US.) toÂ communicateÂ with people with communication disabilities such as deaf & dumb, language issues etc. - The solution represents various emergency situations (such as fire, hurricane) in the form of icons to communicate with people with disabilities. - The solution is built for both Android phones & tablets - There are around 1500 icons for various situations including some animated icons / videos to communicate a set of actions (for ex, pack your food) - A much optimized choice of fonts, font colours, icon sizes has been done to suite the need of people with disabilities.
InnovationM developed a database-driven mobile app on iOS, Android, and Windows for customer relationship and project management.
InnovationM is accommodating, flexible, and knowledgeable. There were some minor mistakes and timeline delays, but they were a communicative team. InnovationM made the project possible and they collaborated well, despite some pushback during iterations.
InnovationM developed a mobile solution for Android to facilitate the management of a hotel chain. The project involved UI/UX services and the subsequent integration and testing of the app.
The solution performs as expected and was developed within the estimated timeline. The team was recognized for their expertise in mobile development and professionalism in every aspect of the task.
InnovationM developed a mobile solution on Phonegap to facilitate finding discounts on Indian e-commerce sites. The software was designed to simplify the coupon application process across many retailers.
The application was completed in a timely manner and delivered the expected results.
InnovationM developed a mobile app for Android to facilitate communication between shelter employees. The project involved only coding and implementation, as the visual assets and wireframes were provided.
The app was delivered successfully and InnovationM was recognized for their ability to develop complex solutions. Furthermore, the teamâ€™s responsiveness and quick turnaround times were also commended. Their performance earned them additional contracts which are currently in discussion.
InnovationM developed a cloud computing solution for Android and iOSÂ tablets. The software was initially developed for desktops and subsequently ported to mobile.
The solution was completed in a timely manner and will go live with its first user shortly. InnovationMâ€™s performance was commended and often considered equal or better than that of any larger, more experienced firms.
The client is a provider of education savings plans, insurance, and mutual fund services. The client sought to reduce theirÂ documentation and sell their products digitally. InnovationM developed an Android application that allowed the client to deliver sales documents and paperwork to their customer-base. This included custom design and development, usability testing, training and support.Â
The client has recieved great user feedback regarding their new application. The applicationÂ reduces significant amounts of paperwork in the client's organization. InnovationM was praised highly for their professionalism and accountability. The client would recommend InnovationM to others.Â
A-36, Sector 4, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India